Translate

Friday, September 14, 2007

Please!

I am pleading with all parents and caregivers of children out there. Please never, ever leave your babies or toddlers in the car. It doesn't matter if it is just for two minutes or even just for a second.

If you ever think about leaving your child in a car, please just imagine someone stealing your car with your child inside or think about how it must feel to suffocate in the heat of an enclosed vehicle.

Do you ever want to put your child in that kind of danger?

I used Google to search for "baby left in car". I got over 10 pages of hits. 10 pages! How many children have to die before people pay attention and make changes?

I used Google to search for "car stolen with child inside". I got 2 pages of hits. It is a risk! One I am not willing to take and neither should anyone else!

Is it really that much trouble to take you children with you? If so, you need to let someone else raise them because you are not ordering your priorities correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment