Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Featured Products: Textured iPad and iPhone Cases

There are so many awesome designs on Zazzle, sometimes it is hard to choose something to feature.  But there are a selection of "textured" iPad and iPhone cases that caught my eye and I just can't hold back. I have to share in the awesomeness!

I put "textured" in quotes because they aren't actually textured, but look like they are!  You want to feel them to be sure they aren't actually wood, leather, rusty metal other textures. 

Enough of my trying to explain it.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so you be the judge!
















See, you want to touch them all, don't you! Just to feel if they are really leather, wood, fabric (which they actually are) but they certainly aren't burlap or jeans!

Until Next Time,
JessicaInSeattle

No comments:

Post a Comment