Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello Saddle! Let's Go For A Ride!

I got a job (other than Zazzle) and was introduced to customer service induced exhaustion.  I then proceeded to neglect my workouts for weeks, gain ten pounds, go off my diet, have my computer crash and then mysteriously begin to work again and run the Warrior Dash that I posted about a while back. 

In the mean time, I did not enter a single blog posting.  Egads!

It's high time I saddle up and get back to creating, posting, exercising and everything else I need to get back to.  And none of it involves horses.  But, oh, how the list is long!

That all being said, I have begun to create some new things on my Zazzle store: JessicaInSeattle.  I seem to be in a t-shirt phase right now and ideas are popping into my head several times a day.  I'm loving the influx of creativity!  Just a little warning though - most are t-shirts with sayings only brave people will wear.  You'll see what I mean when you visit the t-shirt section of my store by CLICKING HERE

 And as always, if you have a custom request, feel free to email me at JessicaInSeattle at gmail dot com.

A smattering of recent product examples (Pst - clicking the links below the products will take you to the product page):

Shut The Front Door!


Christ on a Cracker!
Variety is the Spice of Life!
69 is now 96




 

Until Next Time,
JessicaInSeattle







No comments:

Post a Comment