Translate

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fantasy Football?

I know almost nothing about football.  To give you a better idea, I'll tell you what I do know.  Some number of guys in tights and giant plastic shoulder pads run around a field and try to get an oblong, yet pointy shaped ball to their designated end of the field while some equal number of guys in the same attire (albeit different colours) try to stop them.  And vice versa.

That's the extent of it.  So, why on Earth would I agree to play Fantasy Football?
I did not at all understand until two weeks ago when I finally asked someone who explained it to me, how Fantasy Football even works or what it was.

When it was explained to me, it sounded kind of fun to my competitive side.  Now that I've agreed to play it, however, I've realized what I've got myself into.

Which is most likely a heap of trouble!  I know nothing about any of the players and I only know a handful of team names!

And after doing some googling, I've discovered that Fantasy Football team names are made up.  Now, this part I could have some fun with!

I personally like this one - although it seems it is already taken:
Breaston Plants Fantasy Football by FantasyTeamShirts

Wish me luck!

Until Next Time,
JessicaInSeattle

No comments:

Post a Comment