Translate

Friday, August 24, 2007

Post for today...

I have been so busy today I have barely had time to breathe! I got my youngest daughter off to her in home day care and then it was off to work. I was at work for half an hour and it was off to a four hour class. A little more work after my class and then a bite to eat and right back to work.
I am in the process of editing a document and it is really a bear! I am having to use online tutorials to figure it all out, but I'm getting there!

Have to add this ... I just learned something new; well two things actually. Both were accidentally which, in my opinion, is the best way to obtain new information.

So, the first one was when I was editing an MS Word document and I needed to undo the last action. Of course, I held down the Ctrl key and hit 'z'. For some reason, my finger continued to hold down the Ctrl key when I was needing to view the next page and I moved my mouse roller button. I found out that this changes your view of the document so that you can see larger font or view something like 20 pages on the same screen... a very helpful thing to be able to do when you have a document that is nearly a hundred pages. You can check formatting in the blink of an eye!

The second one was when I told a coworker about my new found talent and he told me that he was delighted when he found out you could change the size of the font on a web page screen using the same action: Ctrl and roller mouse!

What a fantastically wonderful day! Okay, now I feel very geeky. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment