Translate

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ahh, Friday!

It's so nice to come into work on Friday to find that someone has made an attempt at cheering us all up and making us forget about pending layoffs by providing doughnut holes!

Went perfectly with my first cup of tea today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later...

And as the day comes toward the noon hour, I look at my desk and realize that there is no way for me to finish everything that is on it in the next 5 hours. Sigh.

Time for a second cup of tea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later again...

Well, it has been a rather productive day. I've been able to clear an entire section of my desk so that I now know my desk is a very ugly laminate fake wood color. Niiiiice!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another later...

Ah, I still have an hour to go, and I've only one large stack left on my desk! I feel so accomplished today!
And now, I can see two huge sections of desk here... desk that is not covered in things to do!
Sa-weet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment