Translate

Friday, April 23, 2010

Onward, Upward, Forward and Staying Out of the Ward!

Here we go again. Another trip down the crazy lane and you know, I just keep right on truckin' my way over all those speed bumps and pot holes. Because that's just how I roll. I used to be one of those people who let things get to me and then one day, I just took a deep breath, chilled the fuck out and shrugged all the extra weight of other people's problems right off my shoulders.

Damn that felt good! Not to say that I'm the expert on letting things roll off your back. I am still and always will be learning, changing, morphing into a better me all the time. Of course, one step back to every few steps forward, but as long as I continue to move in a forward motion, it's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment