Translate

Friday, April 9, 2010

Wowzers!

Another fly ball has entered my field of vision and I'm gathering up my glove along with some strength, endurance and stamina because I just know I'm going to catch this one.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself. I have to or I'll go off the deep end. Okay, not really. I'm a rather stable person, actually and I don't go off ends, I just go off... but only if you really deserve it.

Yes, I am side-tracking my own self from the reality of the gravity of the situation but I watched The Secret for the third time in six months and I'm trying really hard to think positively about my future and the outcomes I want to see in my life. If you haven't seen The Secret... watch it!

If I can imagine things the way I want them, I will work toward them with more oomph. And I'll be damned if I'm going to let an errant teenager (she's the aforementioned "fly ball") prevent me from getting to that point in the future that I see in my minds eye.

Batter up, because I'm in the outfield and I'm ready for ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment