Translate

Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is a big fucking deal!



On March 23, 2010, I got an email with a link to watch a clip of Joe Biden saying something into Barack Obama's ear right before Obama was to speak about the Health Care Reform he had just signed into law.

What was it VP Biden said? "This is a big fucking deal!" Yep, the VP dropped the f-bomb.

So, what was my initial reaction? I opened my eyes real wide, dropped my jaw and said to myself "I have to put that on a shirt!"

I immediately went to my gallery on Zazzle and created this:

Which can be found here:

I have made more money from some of my other products on my Zazzle gallery, but none have been this successful this quickly.

My first sale was just minutes after creation. Within 24 hours, my product was number two when searching for "big fucking deal" in the search field on Zazzle and now, you can find it by searching Google.

Then I read this article saying Obama would like one:

Oh how it pays to capitalize on public figures!

I am officially inviting any and all political figures or celebrities of any kind to please say striking things so I can quote you on a t-shirt!

You are welcome to visit my gallery at http://www.zazzle.com/jessicainseattle*/


No comments:

Post a Comment