Translate

Thursday, March 31, 2011

SOLD!

It always feels totally amazing when I get an email from Zazzle with that little four letter word in it.  Oh, get your mind out of the gutter, Zazzle is way too goody-two-shoes for that!

"SOLD!  Your product(s) have been purchased!"

That's what they send to us.  And I love it.  My heart does this little kickstart thing every time I see that I have one of those emails.

I haven't been getting so many of those emails lately though.  So, my heart has been feeling a little sad.  But I got one today and I tell ya, it made me smile!

I sold one of my mousepads.  This one, in fact:
Today's To Do's
Click on that little itty bitty link under the picture and you can see it in my store.

That's all I've got in me to write for today, so...

Until Next Time,
(click on my name and become a fan of my FB page)

No comments:

Post a Comment