Translate

Friday, October 7, 2011

Super Sexy September Sales!

During the month of September I was moving and I did not have much time to devote to my Zazzle stores.  Apparently that did not affect traffic to my stores or sales of my products. 
Not only did I have a great month, I had the best September I've had since I opened my first store over 4 years ago!
Since I didn't have time to update my Facebook and Twitter fans of all the sales because of the move, I'm just posting them all in this blog post so I don't overwhelm my fans and lose any of them due to the annoyance of too many updates taking up space on their feeds.
Because I value all of you and don't want to lose any of you!
At the same time, I thought you would like to see a good example of what is available and selling!

Thank you for being such a supporter of what I love to do!
JessicaInSeattle

So, here is the very exciting list of 510 products ordered in September:

I'm only half evil by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
Watch Your Children by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
Longhorn Lightning by Onomonopia - 1 ordered
The Great Wall of China by Onomonopia - 1 ordered
Clean by JessicaInSeattle - 4 ordered
Customizable allergy button by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
Indigo by JessicaInSeattle - 2 ordered
Pumpkin Pi by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
Soccer ball by JessicaInSeattle - 4 ordered
Plain Tote by JessicaInSeattle - 3 ordered
Plain Tote by JessicaInSeattle - 3 ordered
Good Job! by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
Check out my rack! by Onomonopia - 4 ordered
Pink Ribbon Business Card by JessicaInSeattle - 400 ordered
Fantastic! sticker by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
Magenta Tie by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
The Great Wall of China by Onomonopia - 1 ordered
The Great Pyramid of Giza by Onomonopia - 5 ordered
Check out my rack! by Onomonopia - 2 ordered
Don't make me throw a possum at your face by Onomonopia - 1 ordered
The Great Pyramid of Giza by Onomonopia - 1 ordered
Ladies Destroyed T-Shirt - Vintage White by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
Sun Kissed Cherry Blossoms by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered

Thistle Tie by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
Recipes by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered

Coral Tie by JessicaInSeattle - 8 ordered
serendipitous by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
Support Gay Rights by JessicaInSeattle - 53 ordered

Sun Kissed Cherry Blossoms by JessicaInSeattle - 4 ordered  
Pink Ribbon Tie by JessicaInSeattle - 1 ordered
         


































  










































































No comments:

Post a Comment