Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My new toy

First, get your mind out of the gutter. I wouldn't dare post details about that kind of toy on the internet! Now on to the details about my new toy...

It's a new phone. A cell phone to be exact. And for even more precision: an LG-VX8550A (aka the LG Chocolate) in Blue Ice. It's pretty and it slides open instead of flips open like my old LG phone does.

I haven't made my first call from it yet, but I will be calling my good friend Jeri with it in less than two hours. Jeri, you better pick up the phone! LOL!

I also got a new bluetooth head set since I love to chat on the phone while I am on my way to pick up my daughter and those cords from the ear buds always get in the way. So, I opted to go wireless since it was on sale! I got a Jabra. I hope it works since I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. (digs in box to retrieve it and see if it's easy to set up).

Oh cool, that took all of 60 seconds! I'm set and ready to call. LMAO! Hmm, I'm on a break...I think I'll call Jeri right now.
One ring...
Two rings...
Three rings...
Four rings...
Five rings...
Damn, voice mail!
Left her a message. She's going to think I'm a complete nut. But that's not news to her, so it's cool.

Okay, that's my update for today!




No comments:

Post a Comment