Translate

Friday, July 11, 2008

Wake up!

I haven't put a cup of coffee to my lips in almost 8 years. Well, that's not entirely true, I did try a cup once when my son was in the hospital, but that's another story.

This story is about how I am so, so incredibly tired!

Wait, this sounds familiar doesn't it? Didn't I just post about this earlier this week? Let me go back and check...yep, I did.

Oh, well, I'm doing it again. Guess this is just one of those weeks where I will not get the chance to wake up fully.

Ever get so tired that your eyeballs feel like they were just pressure washed with fine particles of (microscopic, actually) sand? I am so there.

Just give me a shake. Or maybe pinch me. And if I fall asleep at my desk, you are even welcome to pour some coffee into my probably open and drooling mouth.

The bitterness alone would probably startle me back to consciousness!


No comments:

Post a Comment