Translate

Friday, January 9, 2009

Resolution

I didn't actually fully decide that losing weight would be my resolution this year until I tried on a pair of slacks that I hadn't worn since before the holidays.

The closure was so tight, I had to suck it in all day just so I wouldn't pop a button.

So, I logged into my SparkPeople account...the account I hadn't used in eight months! Egads! Had it really been that long? Apparently so.

I had a lovely bout of pneumonia back in the Autumn,
and since they weighed me at the doctor's office, I knew that in early November, I had officially gained at least five pounds since the battery in my home scale died.

I don't know how much I weigh right now since my battery is still yet to be replaced (it's been several months but I've looked around and can't find the right battery).

So, I just logged into Amazon.com and bought myself a couple new batteries.

Hopefully, they will arrive by next Friday like it said. Then, I can get back up on this horse and eventually ride off into the sunset.



No comments:

Post a Comment