Translate

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twitterpated Facebook Amazon Shopper

I believe I have now pretty much fully joined the world of technology. It wasn't a fight, just a gradual transition over the past 15 years or so.

But I now have profiles on so many things, I have begun having a hard time keeping track of where I am on the net. I opened my first myspace profile a few years ago but closed it after I got some comments from a guy who decided he wanted to make me feel uncomfortable.

I now have a new myspace profile and I am also on GenerateGreenIdeas, facebook, Twitter, blogger (of course), Zazzle, ebay, amazon, youtube, meetup and possibly others I've forgotten about. I also read all my news, listen to music, do all my banking and quite a bit of my shopping online. I update my profiles and photos and check email via my cell phone and text so often I had to get an unlimited texting plan.

So, my integration is not complete because technology will forever be advancing, hence full integration will never be attainable. But, I'm about as integrated as one can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment