Translate

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lean On Me

So I wake up on Sunday morning with an ache in my right shoulder.

 I think "Well this is weird. What the hell did I do, sleep on it wrong"?

Honestly, I have no idea and I wish I had a good story to go along with the pain which increased Sunday and upon waking Monday morning was so bad I winced and made little hissing sounds every time I moved my arm.

You should have seen me trying to brush my hair! It was quite amusing, I'm sure, except for the hissing and scrunched up faces I made.

I ended up wearing the sling Steph used from when she broke her wrist four months ago. Good thing she hung onto the sling.

Okay, you are going to have to forgive the screwed up formatting of this post as I am typing it on my phone and can no longer see what I'm typing since it is apparently too long for the
Droid APP to handle.

I tried to place my cursor to adjust the formatting and had to retype because the cursor hates me.

That being said...I need awesome suggestions for a great story about how both my foot and shoulder are screwed up.  Broken foot in a boot still and now my arm in a sling.  I look like I've been in a bar brawl except that I don't have a black eye.

Suggestions?

Until Next Time
JessicaInSeattle

(and sorry for the lack of links this time...again phone blogging can suck a bit...yet it's cool I can blog from my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment