Translate

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Simple Minds

I think of myself as an intelligent person but there are certainly times when I know I have a simple mind.
For instance, while reading all the little things my friends have "liked" on facebook and laughing so hard tears come to my eyes.
I also like reading things that just make perfect sense....and sometime I laugh at those and sometimes I shake my head because they are so incredibly obvious. I still like them because logical things make me feel complete! That, and I can relate to many of them!

Here is a list of some of my personal favorites:

  1. Dear teacher, I talk no matter where I am. Moving my seat will not help. (I was that child. Wait, I am still that child)
  2. Texting someone to tell them you are outside their house instead of knocking. (Yes, I have done this)
  3. I want a person who comes into my life by accident, but stays on purpose. (I've been lucky enough to have this.)
  4. Brunette: "Look, it's a dead bird!" Blonde looks up into the sky: "Where? (I'm a redhead)
  5. I don't care how many friends we have in common...if I don't know you, I'm not adding you! (unless you are a Zazzler)
  6. BESTFRIENDS: They know how weird you are and they still choose to be seen with you in public. (I love mine)
  7. If you need a drug test to get a job, you should need a drug test to get welfare!
  8. Don't make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching her. (I caught mine. Or she caught me...not sure which)
  9. Just because you can fit in a bikini does not mean you should wear one. (guilty as charged)
  10. The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have. (hooray, I'm happy)
  11. If you are talking behind my back, you are in a good position to kiss my ass. (pucker up)
  12. If you don't treat her right, don't be upset when someone else does. (which is why I do my best to treat her right)
  13. Sometimes your knight in shining armour is just an idiot in tin foil.
  14. How come Mario can smash through bricks, but dies when he touches a turtle!!??
  15. I will carry 20 grocery bags so I don't have to make a second trip. (yes, I do this)
  16. You are such a good cook, even the smoke alarm is cheering you on! (oh, to be able to say this never happened to me)
  17. Teenager: "Mom I'm going out." Mom: "With friends?" Teenager: "No, Mom, with Pikachu!"
  18. Your skinny jeans have no desire to be your stretchy jeans!
  19. I wish I could Google anything. I'd Google "Where is my iPod" and it would say "Under the couch". (if only)
  20. Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise man to be able to sell it. (Zazzle anyone)
Some of them made you laugh, didn't they! I know; they made me laugh too, and for various reasons...again, some because I could relate to them and some because they were just funny to imagine. Now if only I had a whole selection of funny quotes on in my Zazzle store. Well, since I don't, you are welcome to peruse the funny quotes that do exist on Zazzle HERE!

Happy browsing and don't forget to laugh!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE ALL!!!! One of my favorites that Tiera had posted a long time ago was "Having the love of your life break up with you and say you can still be friends is like your dog dying and your mom saying but we can still keep it" LOL

    ReplyDelete