For instance, while reading all the little things my friends have "liked" on facebook and laughing so hard tears come to my eyes.
I also like reading things that just make perfect sense....and sometime I laugh at those and sometimes I shake my head because they are so incredibly obvious. I still like them because logical things make me feel complete! That, and I can relate to many of them!
Here is a list of some of my personal favorites:
- Dear teacher, I talk no matter where I am. Moving my seat will not help. (I was that child. Wait, I am still that child)
- Texting someone to tell them you are outside their house instead of knocking. (Yes, I have done this)
- I want a person who comes into my life by accident, but stays on purpose. (I've been lucky enough to have this.)
- Brunette: "Look, it's a dead bird!" Blonde looks up into the sky: "Where? (I'm a redhead)
- I don't care how many friends we have in common...if I don't know you, I'm not adding you! (unless you are a Zazzler)
- BESTFRIENDS: They know how weird you are and they still choose to be seen with you in public. (I love mine)
- If you need a drug test to get a job, you should need a drug test to get welfare!
- Don't make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching her. (I caught mine. Or she caught me...not sure which)
- Just because you can fit in a bikini does not mean you should wear one. (guilty as charged)
- The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have. (hooray, I'm happy)
- If you are talking behind my back, you are in a good position to kiss my ass. (pucker up)
- If you don't treat her right, don't be upset when someone else does. (which is why I do my best to treat her right)
- Sometimes your knight in shining armour is just an idiot in tin foil.
- How come Mario can smash through bricks, but dies when he touches a turtle!!??
- I will carry 20 grocery bags so I don't have to make a second trip. (yes, I do this)
- You are such a good cook, even the smoke alarm is cheering you on! (oh, to be able to say this never happened to me)
- Teenager: "Mom I'm going out." Mom: "With friends?" Teenager: "No, Mom, with Pikachu!"
- Your skinny jeans have no desire to be your stretchy jeans!
- I wish I could Google anything. I'd Google "Where is my iPod" and it would say "Under the couch". (if only)
- Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise man to be able to sell it. (Zazzle anyone)
Some of them made you laugh, didn't they! I know; they made me laugh too, and for various reasons...again, some because I could relate to them and some because they were just funny to imagine. Now if only I had a whole selection of funny quotes on in my Zazzle store. Well, since I don't, you are welcome to peruse the funny quotes that do exist on Zazzle HERE!
Happy browsing and don't forget to laugh!